Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Introduction - Naming this blog

So let's start with the basics. I've been thinking of writing a blog for a long time, but never actually sat down to do it. Recently I came up with this name and figured that if I had a cool sounding name, maybe people would actually read my blog. So yesterday I finally decided to start my blog, only to find out that the name I wanted, GeekisChic (with a 's' instead of a 'z') was taken by someone else (don't even bother checking it out, there's nothing there). So I figured, "ok, I'll just e-mail the guy and ask him to delete his blog since there's nothing there since the original post in May of '05." But lo and behold, there's no way on Blogger to contact the blog owner - or at least no way that I could find. So if you know of a way for me to do that, please post in the comments.Oh, and BTW, if you don't know what "chic" means, please look it up instead of asking, and if you haven't figured it out yet, the "i" in "chic" is pronounced like the "ee" in "geek", not like the "i" in "quick".

Digg this story

No comments: