Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Annoying iPod BUG with no-album songs

About a year ago I began noticing that some of my songs on my iPod are not listed when I go to Music > Artists > Artist-Name. It happens when you have many songs, and some of them have a certain album tag, and the others have no album tag. Once you have songs from more than one album, it'll show All >, as the first entry and you can find all the songs, but if the albumed songs are from one album, it won't show the other songs. I researched this problem and people are saying here, and here, that it's actually a feature so that you don't need to click on the album name which would mean going through another screen. But hello? What about the songs with no album? I figured this would be fixed with a new firmware, but it hasn't yet. The only workaround I found is to search through iTunes and add an album name of "Unknown" to any no-album songs, but that's ridiculous.

Digg this story

No comments: