Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love Target -- and I hate gas stations

When was the last time you've been to Target? That place is amazing. I don't know how they do it. The credit card transactions in Target are way faster than any other store in the country - by far. Not only that, but they make returns so simple. I was in there today to return 2 items totalling about $40, and I'm not exagerating when I say that I was at the customer service counter for less than 25 seconds. Target should open a gas station, which gets me to my next subject...

Why does it take so darn long from when you swipe your card at the pump until you can begin your fill-up? Did you know that in most gas stations, after you swipe, it beeps in the store, and they have to manually approve the transaction before you can start pumping? What's the deal with that? Now if Target had a gas station, that would be awesome! Before you could get the pump into your car you could already start filling up. I would go to a Target gas station even if it was 10% more expensive.

Digg this story

No comments: